InterpretAmerica 6 will be different from our other Summits. We follow the trends in our field and work hard to craft events that are highly relevant to current events and issues. For that reason, this year we are creating a focused, single-day working summit that will tackle remote interpreting practices. The number of attendees will be smaller and the length shorter, but we do this in an effort to provide meaningful, relevant results.
How to Attend InterpretAmerica 6
There are three ways to attend InterpretAmerica 6:
1. Onsite Attendance SOLD OUT!
|2. Online Attendance REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED||$75.00|
|3. Livestream Attendance STILL OPEN||$25.00|
PLEASE NOTE: Online Attendance is available and is designed to be as close to onsite as possible!
You can still attend InterpretAmerica 6 and fully participate in the workgroups and plenaries.
Read on for details about each attendance level.
ONSITE ATTENDANCE - Sold Out!
IA6 will take place at the Middlebury in D.C. offices in downtown Washington, D.C. The plenary sessions and breakout groups will all take place here.
Onsite attendance will be limited to 50 participants and includes:
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Networking lunch
- Closing Reception at a nearby D.C. restaurant.
- The opportunity to interact directly with main players in the interpreting field
- Cost: $150.00
ONLINE ATTENDANCE - Registration has closed.
For those who can't be in Washington, D.C., you can attend remotely almost as if you were there. We will be using Zoom to livestream the plenary sessions and to create virtual breakout rooms during the workgroup sessions. You'll be able to join in and contribute to the workgroup discussions just as if you were onsite.
Online attendance is limited to 80 participants and includes:
- Livestream of the plenary session with the ability to comment and ask questions.
- Participation in virtual workgroup discussions and in the final plenary livestream to report on results
- The opportunity to interact virutally with main players in the interpreting field
- Cost: $75.00
PLENARY LIVESTREAM -Still Available until Sunday, October 29 at midnight EST.
We will be streaming the plenary sessions live on the Summit day. During the workgroup sessions, we will be holding social media hangouts where any who are interested can join the discussion to provide input on the workgroup discussion topics.
Plenary livestream attendance is open to all and includes:
- Access to the livestream of the Summit morning and afternoon plenary sessions.
- Participation in the Q&A for the plenary sessions via chat.
- Participation in Facebook and Twitter hangouts during the workgroup sessions.
- Cost: $25.00
Cancellations and Refunds