Barry and Katharine thank everyone who contributed to making the 5th InterpretAmerica Summit a success! Stay tuned for announcements about upcoming events and the 6th InterpretAmerica Summit.
RIDE THE WAVE! Finding Opportunity in Uncharted Waters
After a year hiatus, during which we deepened our understanding of our expanding and evolving profession, we are back stronger than ever for our 5th Anniversary conference. We learned that the Summit is needed. It is a unique place for our industry to gather, take stock, look back and prepare for what’s to come.
This year, our focus is on the interpreting workplace from multiple perspectives.
- Are you a freelance interpreter? Then we have both big picture and hands-on sessions to give you the tools you need to succeed in our rapidly changing workplace.
- Are you a language services provider? Our sessions will get you up-to-date on technology and workplace trends to help you better position yourself in the marketplace.
- Are you a professional association leader or government or agency stakeholder? Our conference is where you will find connections across the field that spur collaboration and networking.
- Are you a technology developer or vendor? InterpretAmerica lets you meet customers and contacts from all interpreting specializations.
We have increased your participation, made our sessions more interactive, and are more excited than ever about the future of our profession. Explore our conference website, then register for the 5th Anniversary InterpretAmerica Summit!
SIGN UP FOR NOT-TO-BE-MISSED CONTENT!
- Our second round of the highly successful Interpret-ED short talks
- Introducing: InterpreTOPICS
- Introducing: Hands -on skill acquisition in the Savvy Interpreter Bootcamp
- Old favorites: Great Keynote Speakers and Expert Panels, Networking Lunches, Poster Sessions
The only conference in North America to gather stakeholders from the entire interpreting profession!
The only plenary style conference that promotes extensive interaction between attendees and sponsors / exhibitors! The InterpretAmerica culture purposefully dissolves the barriers between sponsors and attendees, allowing you direct networking and relationship-building opportunities.
Bargain Prices: Our prices have increased only minimally since 2010 and we have kept this year’s levels that same as 2013.
This year's Summit will be held at the newly-rebranded Middelbury Institute of International Studies at Monterey in beautiful Monterey, California. The name may be new, but the beauty of the Monterey Bay Area and the Institute's unique offerings for the interpreting profession are the same. Explore the Summit venue and host city here.